Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whitehead On The Lip Pictures There Seems To Be A Whitehead On My Upper Lip...but Not Really :/?

There seems to be a whitehead on my upper lip...but not really :/? - whitehead on the lip pictures

Hello everyone: D
I had this problem, it seems to be a pimple on my upper lip, but not so oo;
It is very painful, and I've never had a kernel of this kind before. Before you ask, do not share drinks with anyone, and not every kiss. I'm really confused, because the cream of normal grain, does not seem to make a difference, and it hurts> _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;;;
Do you think they know? Or to get rid of?

Here is a picture ... not for the faint of heart xD

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l183/X ...

4 comments:

VeryBore... said...

It resembles a very large grain
... so bad ....

Queen E said...

Do not panic, it looks like a giant grain, which is normal. That really hurts, especially when you touch or even attempts, pop. Do not worry, it will be removed on their own time to go.

Jackie said...

Its just a very large grain. Simply insert whether it or leave it alone. If you continue to play, do not go away.

YOU know you WANT to do me HARD! said...

Let me not be deceived that pop.

Post a Comment