Friday, January 29, 2010

Things To Write In A Wedding Card Funny What To Write In A Wedding Card -- If I'm Not Going To The Wedding?

What to write in a wedding card -- if I'm not going to the wedding? - things to write in a wedding card funny

My friend is a wedding next week. He and the couple are friends since we were kids. The couple had one years ago, when he returned home after graduating from university. The wedding is all over the country - so it will not - but I bought a ticket. I wonder what I should write on the card? What is the ettiquite "good" for this kind of problem? I do not know too well - but I mean more than just congratulations.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations and best wishes - this is your life together be blessed and happy.

You do not need to justify why you can not come to give. Easy to say: "I hope your wedding day is something very special. We thank you for the invitation, but unfortunately I can not participate. My thoughts are with you."

dotobjec... said...

Here's to a beautiful life .... Two beautiful people.

BLAKELY'S MOMMY said...

explain why you can not go on like this and I wish her all the best

ykokoroc... said...

You could say "sorry, I was not able to make your wedding and share your special day to visit with you, but you are in my thoughts and wish him much luck in life. Congratulations!

Something to say you can not, however, is still important, it would be nice.

I'm Gonna Tell You said...

two pallets on a blank map ... a name with each. below and then said, "Suckers"

I'm Gonna Tell You said...

two pallets on a blank map ... a name with each. below and then said, "Suckers"

Post a Comment