Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lycra Thong Leotard Remember The Wearing Of Thong Leotards Over Lycra Shorts Was Popular Back In The 80s And Early 90s?

Remember the wearing of thong leotards over lycra shorts was popular back in the 80s and early 90s? - lycra thong leotard

* * A person would be a good idea before? Now pull the underwear and swimwear, very good. However, lycra shorts and a mesh strap on the top? Why?

PS Am I correct in remembering the time? I remember that we still sometimes, when I went to college to 98

4 comments:

Greta said...

Oh defintiely see when I was a little kid. And I remember my mother telling me how wrong they were!

I think someone with his experience and liked it. Then he began to grow "in the other, and fortunately was extinguished.

I do not believe that someone thinks it's a good idea ... so I never!

Many models and styles of the 80s are back, but not this! I'm sure there's a reason.

ehh said...

This is HAWTTTTTTTTTTTT! I sh0rts Wantz TANGA Lycra and mesh ... Leotard!

Lisa H said...

that was really the 80s and early 90s, perhaps. Bib 90 was lower than the standard wind shorts thing.

All were ugly and then there will always be.

nicky t said...

I vividly remember the time to wear a belt and in the gym. There was an element of sexual attraction to you is not in sportswear today. Something about the silhouette of seeing a well-dressed womans spandex, it is visually appealing and visual tease. One thing very wrong with this picture was the vision of an obese woman with a huge ego and little string - It goes without saying that it was one of my best memories. With the revival of the 80s, fashion was not surprised to return the look of stockings and letoards Thong in fitness clubs across the country to see.

Nicky T

Post a Comment