Sunday, February 7, 2010

Moped Rental And Chicago If I Was Out Of State, Visiting Key West Florida, And Got A Ticket On My Rental Moped, And I Didn't Pay.....?

If I was out of state, visiting Key West Florida, and got a ticket on my rental moped, and I didn't pay.....? - moped rental and chicago

For example, hypothetically speaking, of course, I was on vacation in Florida (i live in MA) and have a parking ticket for parking my scooter in overtime in a 1-hour parking (so stupid when was this person?) The Eating in a restaurant and just took the ticket and never repaid.

Do I have problems when I renew my license or ???!!!!????!!!! Vehicle Registration Is there a way to access my account "with the RMV, and see if they say that this law was high?

3 comments:

freak125... said...

If this is the same as the rental car, when the card is that the fine charged to your credit card debt. The contract / agreement that the statistics that you are responsible for all cards [parking, red light, speeding, etc.]

JOHNTHEB... said...

Roller is the landlord last entries by post and certain expenses. the look that he had rented at this time and will be asked in connection with your "friend" and ordered to pay the bill and all the costs. Or if they do, they may sue or may terminate the license.

Nap said...

In most states and are large cities like New York and cities in FL, is a program that all of these rental companies in. I do not remember the name, but basically what it does is contribute to business activities shall be indemnified against such is because these companies can "win" the fines for parking violations very large. To combat this, the city in question, a copy of your driver's license and completion of the lease and give you to know? You get the offense (including sanctions) in the e-mail in your house, wherever you are and your DMV can also put together and there you have a blockage of the D / L. Therefore, I ask now, before the sanctions (fines , sometimes more than the ticket real r) Good Luck

Post a Comment